AWT work [WAS Re: Event class? ]

From: Brian Jones
Subject: AWT work [WAS Re: Event class? ]
Date: 11 May 2001 08:35:25 -0400

Paul Fisher <address@hidden> writes:

> I believe at some point someone posted to the Classpath list about
> getting the non-peer AWT up and running for basic window stuff.  I
> don't have any more info about that tho.

Paul, take a look at an email from Oskar Liljeblad back in July of
2000, he rewrote the GTK peers in CNI and was working with gcj.

Another email from Weldon Washburn on or around September 28, 2000
contained a patch he used to create an AWT window with a Button that
responds to mouse clicks, a TextField that takes key strokes and a
TextArea.

I have both of these if you can't find them in the archives.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>