current work

From: Brian Jones
Subject: current work
Date: 23 Jun 2001 11:12:24 -0400

I've done some merging of gcj and classpath java.lang.Double/Float
implementations, primarily taking the gcj implementation with
classpath docs.  I've also taken their native methods and mostly just
converted as necessary to JNI for our JNI implementation and I'll
leave the CNI implementation alone.

Further, I've started work this weekend to build classpath in a
separate directory.  Doesn't look like it will be hard to finish this
today.

I'll take a look at the UTF8 patch later today since it's just a 4
line change, probably just commit it.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>