Re: GNU Copyright Assignment

From: Brendan Macmillan
Subject: Re: GNU Copyright Assignment
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:26:00 +1000 (EST)

> > Isn't a signed fax legally binding?
>
> Do you mean a faxed signature, or a faxed document which signed and then
> snail-mailed?

Thanks for replying - I meant the former (the latter would be binding).

Common business practice (in Australia - and I thought internationally) was
to fax the signed document, and then follow it with the same, snail-mailed.

I like to think my orginal post was less ambiguous than the snippet that is
quote above - but maybe not!

Cheers,
Brendan
--
e:  address@hidden                         v:  +61 (3)  9905 1502
Email is checked daily                              Phone is rarely attended