FW: [Patch #11] Fix java.lang.Boolean to be immutable

From: Eric Blake
Subject: FW: [Patch #11] Fix java.lang.Boolean to be immutable
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:29:28 +0100

Which commits list is official?  Attached is the message savannah sent me
after updating a patch, and it sent to classpath-commits.  But looking at
mail.gnu.org, the CVS changes are tracked on commit-classpath.  It doesn't
make much sense to have two commits list.  By the way, I think that the name
classpath-commits is nicer than commit-classpath when it comes to searching
the mail.gnu.org index, because it is easier to find all classpath related
lists if they are adjacent alphabetically.

--
Eric Blake, Elixent, Castlemead, Lwr Castle St., Bristol BS1 3AG, UK
address@hidden   tel:+44(0)117 917 5611

classpath-commits AT gnu DOT org