Re: A little patch in CharArrayWriter.java

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: A little patch in CharArrayWriter.java
Date: 30 Jul 2001 23:02:14 -0600

>>>>> "Gansha" == Wu, Gansha <address@hidden> writes:

Gansha> Consider this snippet in java/io/CharArrayWriter.java:

Gansha> Obviously "this." should be added, there're two "buf" here
Gansha> incidently, one is input argument, the other is a field of
Gansha> this.

Where should `this.' be added?  I don't see an obvious place.
Best would be a unidiff.

This code seems overly complex for what it has to do.
What if we just merge with libgcj, largely keeping the libgcj
implementation?

Tom