Re: APR/NSPR

From: John Keiser
Subject: Re: APR/NSPR
Date: 31 Jul 2001 10:22:35 -0400

Just to point out, Japhar actually uses NSPR.  Unfortunately, I am not
sure if GPL+exception is compatible with the GPL--if we try to link our
lib with the GPL, are we violating the terms of *its* license?

I don't know much about APR, but I suspect we're totally fine using that
one with its license.

--John