Re: java.lang.reflect.Proxy

From: Artur Biesiadowski
Subject: Re: java.lang.reflect.Proxy
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:17:53 +0200 (CEST)

On 2 Aug 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:

> I don't know about anyone else, but I don't have a strong preference.
> How big is gnu.bytecode?  Is it feasible to import it?
> Maybe that would influence things.

I would also worry about speed. Creating even a simple class with
gnu.bytecode creates a lot of temporary objects. Proxy class could be
possibly done with quite small number of bytecodes following some
semi-fixed format.

But it is better to have correct slow implementation than to have nothing
or buggy one...

Artur