Re: java.util.Locale problem

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: java.util.Locale problem
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:51:47 -0400

Forwarding this to the list; I don't know whether this is a classpath or
gcj issue (ie, whether these classes are merged yet).

PLEASE could somebody remove my name from the maintainer's list on the
classpath website? I don't mind answering questions that I can answer,
but I don't think I've ever actually been asked a classpath question I
can answer based on the maintainers list.

I know the stock answer is "we're redoing the website and it'll be up
soon", but how hard would it be to just remove one name in the meantime?
It makes Classpath itself look bad, because the listed maintainer is
unable to answer questions about what he's listed as maintaining.

Stuart.