Re: GTK peers (shot)

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: GTK peers (shot)
Date: 12 Aug 2001 20:42:48 -0400

John Leuner <address@hidden> writes:

> > My question is about the GTK peers. I have managed to generate the header
> > files for each .c files, and can run up to the point where an GTK frame is
> > created with a title. (Mouse events also seem to be handled)
>
> It's not at all interesting, but I have a screenshot here:
>
> http://kissme.sourceforge.net/gtkshot.jpg
>
> John

You should be able to finish up the peers by simply combining them
with a 1.1 JDK.  There is a specific Java property you can pass with a
-D argument... but I don't know it off hand.  This should let you
actually run a good deal of AWT code using those peers.  Knowing the
peers are working properly before dealing with the Java code would
probably help you a great deal.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>