Censored?? [Fwd: Your message to Classpath awaits moderator approval]

From: Etienne M. Gagnon
Subject: Censored?? [Fwd: Your message to Classpath awaits moderator approval]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:26:37 -0400

Hi,

While I find it great that the Classpath leaders have re-gained control of the mailing-list administrative interface, I find it disturbing that they abuse it to simply unsubscribe me from the list, without notification, consent, or even justification. I had to resubscribe to the list to send this message. I really hope it was only a mistake.

(It is yet surprizing that both my work and home addresses were unsubscribed...)

Etienne
--
Etienne M. Gagnon                    http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/