Re: java.util.ResourceBundle bug?

From: Bryce McKinlay
Subject: Re: java.util.ResourceBundle bug?
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 12:05:39 +1300

Mark Wielaard wrote:

Permissions depend on the complete Class call chain. If any class in the
call chain does not have the required permission then the security check
will fail.

Thanks for the explanation. I agree that relying on ResourceBundle being initialized before a Security Manager is installed would be flakey, so I installed a patch similar to what you suggested.

regards

Bryce.