native state

From: Brian Jones
Subject: native state
Date: 11 Nov 2001 23:16:29 -0500

I have a small question about java_lang_Double.c.  I've tried to store
the value of NEGATIVE_INFINITY in a global variable, however it seems
that I did so improperly since querying the value of this variable on
successive invocations of toString() results in different values.
Locally I've tried making the jdouble values static as well.  What is
different about a library here?

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>