Re: submitting mods that make JBOSS, Jigsaw and Tomcat run on GNU Cla ss

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: submitting mods that make JBOSS, Jigsaw and Tomcat run on GNU Cla sspath
Date: 14 Dec 2001 17:45:13 -0500

"Washburn, Weldon" <address@hidden> writes:

> We have GNU Classpath mods that make BMP/CMP entity beans and JMS run.  We
> are in the process of bringing up ECPerf and Java Petstore benchmarks on GNU
> Classpath on ORP.   Both of these are Enterprise Java Beans benchmarks and
> are well known to the Java application server community.
>
> I want to get these mods submitted to GNU quickly but do not have an account
> on the GNU server that will allow me to access the standard Copyright
> Assignment Templates.  Can someone download these templates and send them to
> me?  They are in gd/gnuorg directory.

Weldon, do you want something other than what we sent a couple of
months ago that would cover all contributions from Intel?

> Below is a list of files we which we re-integrated our mods into last week.
> Does anyone have a problem if we simply post this zip file to mailing list
> while waiting for the GNU Copyright Assignment Papers to catch up?

The mailing list has a 40k size limit (to avoid .exe virus spam).
Patches are easily posted to Savannah however and until the paperwork
does catch up this is an easy place for you to reference.

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=addpatch&group_id=85

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>