build question

From: lxu
Subject: build question
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:44:43 -0600 (CST)

Hello, All,

I am tring to build classpath-0.02 on Linux. However, it seems
the Japhar package is required by autoconf configure. I checked
the install file, but Japhar is not listed as required.
So I want to ask is Japhar package still necessary to install classpath,
as I want to use it only with intel orp and sablevm? If not, what
is the right command line for configure? If so, what is the role
of Japhar in the building process?

BTW, I tried to download Japhar from its home site, but don't know
why its ftp site cannot connect, so I prefer some way to get around that
package.

Thanks,

Larry Xu