Re: Problems with float Math.min(float,float) etc

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: Problems with float Math.min(float,float) etc
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:22:58 -0700

Tom Tromey wrote:

> Eric>   * java/lang/Double.java (equals, compare): Fix 0.0 vs. -0.0 math.
>
> I don't think anything was wrong with the old logic in equals().

Yes, you are right that there were no logic errors in the old version of
equals().  But the version I committed avoids 2 calls to a native
method, and accesses the field "value" directly rather than calling
"doubleValue()".

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer