Re: State of AWT

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: State of AWT
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:24:39 -0500

Paul Fisher wrote:

> Various Red Hat people have been bugging me to port the peers to GTK
> 2.  That's probably something that should be done.

Does GTK2 have a planned release date? Will it be released with GNOME2
or before? I'm curious because this is the second time I've seen
"porting to gtk2" come up outside of GNOME, and the decision in the
other case seemed to be that it was too soon to be porting to GTK2, and
indeed that it was worth developing new stuff with GTK1.

Stuart.

--
Stuart Ballard, Programmer
FASTNET - Internet Solutions