Re: State of AWT

From: Yann Secq
Subject: Re: State of AWT
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:55:25 +0100

Aaron M. Renn wrote:

I am very glad to hear that the code basically runs.  Hopefully we
can iterate this up to a working AWT in reasonably decent period of
time.

Hi, there has been some talk around the wonka-vm, but I didn't understand
were it leads. I've checked their webpages and it is explicitely written that
their licence is GPL compatible (http://wonka.acunia.com/licence.html).

Isn't it possible to merge their implementation of AWT with Classpath ?

Cheers, yann.