Re: [Kissme-general] SystemClassLoader fix

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: [Kissme-general] SystemClassLoader fix
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:48:40 -0700

John Leuner wrote:

> > I cleaned your patch up a bit, and once I get it to compile, I'm
> > committing it. Thanks for the catch - I documented that the class
> > specified by java.system.class.loader must now have a constructor which
> > accepts a parent class loader.
>
> It wasn't really a patch, just a demonstration of the problem.
>
> Any reason why it wouldn't compile?

Yes - the patch as it appeared in my reply to your email was hastily
written and untested (ie. I wrote the patch and replied to your email
before starting the time-consuming compilation and regression testing
process).  I think the only change I had to make before committing it,
however, was adding an import statement.  And it has been in CVS for
nearly a week now.

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer