Re: Bug in java.lang.Double(String)

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: Bug in java.lang.Double(String)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:54:07 -0600

I still haven't had time to look at the native code, but it is on my
todo list.  There is an updated upstream source, and I did the native
code for the jikes compiler, so I'm familiar with what needs to happen -
it is just time-consuming, and I am in the middle of final exams.

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer