Re: Workarounds for gcj 3.1

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Workarounds for gcj 3.1
Date: 21 Apr 2002 13:32:06 -0600

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

Mark> Since gcj 3.1 is about to be released and gcj 3.0 can no longer
Mark> compile the current Classpath from CVS I am going to commit the
Mark> following workarounds.

Thanks, Mark.  I think it would make sense to mark the workarounds
with a comment explaining they are needed for gcj 3.1.  That way when
gcj is fixed we can remove them, and when someone sees the code they
will know why it is written in a strange way.

Mark> Together with the patch provided in PR java/2791 for gcj this
Mark> makes it possible to compile classpath with gcj again

I'll try to get this approved asap.

Tom