Re: Classpath API javadoc

From: Phillip Morelock
Subject: Re: Classpath API javadoc
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:21:32 -0700

Hi

I know I'm still new to this community, but since I'm going to focus my
efforts on documentation because I have been ruled "unclean" ;) ...

Resultant newbie question:  is it still "ok" to use sun's javadoc tool or is
there an appropriate free tool?  How do "they" (or you) generally feel about
using non-free tools in this context?  also, what is the state of such tool?

Forgive me, I'm still pretty new to the whole "GNU" mindset and don't want
to step on toes or whatever.

cheers
Phillip