Re: Cinco de Mayo

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Cinco de Mayo
Date: 02 May 2002 09:06:42 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 04:41, Brian Jones wrote:
> Would there be objections to a new release available on May 5?  Mostly
> to get the recent changes requiring VM support out there on the ftp
> site but also to show the progress with other packages.

It would be great to get a new release out. But I am afraid that I won't
have much time to help this week and I still haven't got Orp to play
nice with the latest Classpath changes. I do have some extra time next
week if you need any help with testing and/or releasing.

I also would like to wait till gcj 3.1 is actually released (any
day/week now) since Classpath cannot be compiled with older versions
anymore. And Mauve was recently cleaned up a bit so I would like to see
the new results on at least one VM/Classpath combination.