Classpath docs

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Classpath docs
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 22:37:13 +0200

Some hints for Classpath documentation authors:

- All package docs are missing (the package.html file
   in the package directories.) This makes the index
   page look somewhat deserted (the right table column
   ought to contain the summaries.)

- There are some classes whose method comments
   all start with "This method .." (see for example
   java.io.DataInput) - which is redundant. See
   java.lang.String for an example of how to do it
   better.

- There are a few typos, like "IlegalArgumentException"
   or "ClassCastExcpetion" which can be easily spotted
   by looking at gjdoc output. I'll see that I fix
   that in CVS when I got some spare time.

Julian