Building kissme with classpath 0.04

From: John Leuner
Subject: Building kissme with classpath 0.04
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 13:47:06 +0100

Hello Alex

I'm sorry for responding so late.

If you want to build Classpath 0.04 and kissme you must do the following:

1. Unpack and build classpath

   ./configure --enable-jni --with-jikes
   make
   make install

2. Get kissme from CVS

   (and also)
   mkdir kissme-classpath
   touch kissme-classpath/somefile

3. build kissme:

    aclocal
    automake -a
    autoconf
    ./configure --with-gnu-classpath=/somedir/classpath-0.04
    make

3.5 build kissme .classes files:

    jikes -classpath /usr/share/classpath/glibj.zip:classes `find
classes/{java,gnu,plava,jos} -name '*.java'`

4. Set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH:

   export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/classpath

5. run kissme
   ./kissme -classpath classes:/usr/share/classpath/glibj.zip:. myclass

Feel free to ask me any questions about kissme or classpath or mauve.

John Leuner