Re: Introduction and bug report

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Introduction and bug report
Date: 13 Jul 2002 00:28:33 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 22:28, Brian Jones wrote:

> New ORP was released that worked a bit ago.  I suspect that Kissme
> also works.

I played with Kissme a bit today and it works nicely even with Classpath
from CVS.

Also of note is the new release of jikes (1.16) which adds assertion
support and kills some nasty bytecode generation bugs. (Since Tom Tromey
recently added assert support to gcj we might want to use it in
Classpath after gcj 3.2 is released.)