Re: Getting Mauve running with Classpath+gcj/jikes+kissme

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Getting Mauve running with Classpath+gcj/jikes+kissme
Date: 11 Oct 2002 15:51:49 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 23:13, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> - Add the attached file mauve-kissme to the mauve directory.
>   (This tells the build which tests should/shouldn't be compiled/run.)
> [...]
> At the moment you will get the following results:
> 158 of 6276 tests failed
> (Some of these are known failures, some still have to be investigated.)

Small update. I cleaned up some Mauve tests and it is now possible to
use this shorter mauve-kissme file (attached).

New results (i686-pc-linux-gnu): 160 of 6375 tests failed

Kissme on Powerpc also works fairly well, except for native functions
that use doubles as arguments.

# Config file that tells mauve about the `kissme' tag.
JDK1.0
JDK1.1
JDK1.2
JDK1.3
JDK1.4
JLS1.0
JLS1.1
JLS1.2
JDBC1.0
JDBC2.0

# Character.unicode seems to be very broken (the test)
# Does not give meaningfull test results at the moment.
!java.lang.Character.unicode

# These are almost certainly buggy test cases.
# The behaviour of the garbarge collector cannot be predicted.
# Note the dot at the end, so we still test java.lang.reflect.
!java.lang.ref.

# Strange behaviour (crash or hang)
!java.io.ObjectInputOutput
!java.lang.reflect.Array.newInstance