Re: FYI: java.util.logging

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: FYI: java.util.logging
Date: 31 Oct 2002 13:30:55 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 22:23, Sascha Brawer wrote:
> just for your information: I've checked in a bunch of bug fixes to the
> java.util.logging package. See the ChangeLog entries for details.
>
> I hope the ChangeLog is not too detailed, but for maintaining the code,
> it might turn out to be useful to have that documentation available.

Your ChangeLog entries are fine. They will be a great help if some bug
is ever found or introduced or when someone tries to figure out what
change could have changed some behaviour. Thanks.

In the past you said that you thought that java.util.logging is still
alpha quality code which is one of the reasons it is not yet included
into libgcj. How do you feel about the code quality now?

BTW. Do you know why your commits do not appear on the commit-classpath
mailinglist? http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/commit-classpath/