RMI update

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: RMI update
Date: 31 Oct 2002 19:33:52 +0100

Hi,

The Orp RMI patches have been merged. I added copyright notices and made
the new files use the GNU code style. But most documentation is still
missing. I tried to create meaningful ChangeLog entries, but I don't
pretend to understand everything of it.

I have not tried it. It compiles. If it breaks anybodies setup I will be
happy to revert the patch. But I will be unable to fix it most likely.
Any volunteers for testing this?

I also had to tweak some imports a bit and add some stub classes since
we don't have the org.omg classes yet (look for XXX in the code). Brian,
you where in discussion about those classes. What is the status?