Re: I wish to help

From: Andy Walter
Subject: Re: I wish to help
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:05:31 +0200

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 00:01, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > [Rudolph + GNU Classpath]
>
> I meant did you try any of the awt sub-packages not found in Rudolph?
> e.g. java.awt.color, java.awt.datatransfer, java.awt.dnd, java.awt.font,
> java.awt.geom, java.awt.im, java.awt.im.spi, java.awt.image.renderable
> or java.awt.print. I don't expect that much to actually work out of the
> box but it would still be interesting to see how they work on top of
> Rudolph (but see below).

You're right, this sounds promising. We didn't do this yet, but since it
should be possible with reasonable effort, we will try it.

> Since it seems Acunia will not contribute to GNU Classpath at the moment
> we have some less merging to do :{

I can understand the problems that Chris mentioned, but it doesn't make things
easier.

Cheers,

        Andy.

--
aicas GmbH * Hoepfner Burg                       /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 18 * 76131 Karlsruhe         \ /  No HTML or RTF in mail