Re: mauve results posted nightly

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: mauve results posted nightly
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:15:13 -0700

What's wrong with TreeSet.subSet? Let's get that fixed!

Stuart Ballard wrote:
Well, that was my point - my understanding is that it currently fails due to the fact that neither Classpath nor Kaffe have a working implementation of TreeSet.subSet(). I proposed a hacky implementation of subMap (which subSet depends on) that would be sufficient to give Japize a fighting chance of running. I think that subSet is the only part of *my* code that free VMs can't currently handle; I'm not sure whether they can handle Jode or not though.

Stuart.

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer