Re: Contributions of work on Jikes RVM with GNU Classpath

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Contributions of work on Jikes RVM with GNU Classpath
Date: 26 Nov 2002 22:32:21 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 17:12, Julian Dolby wrote:
>  I have broken the changes we made down into small, related sets of diffs
> and have submitted them using the `submit patch' feature on the classpath
> web site.  they are patches 716-728.

Thanks very much for splitting it up like this. I quickly looked over
the patches and they seem very reasonable and very usefull.
I will make some time on thursday or friday to go over them in more
detail.

Brian Jones wrote:
> There are some legalities involved I don't understand yet.

Just to be sure. What is the procedure at the moment?
Have all assignment activities been completed?
Can I now just take the patches that Julian submitted and merge them
into the GNU Classpath tree?

Thanks,