Re: Contributions of work on Jikes RVM with GNU Classpath

From: Julian Dolby
Subject: Re: Contributions of work on Jikes RVM with GNU Classpath
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:28:37 -0500

 IBM and the Free Software Foundation have signed all the needed documents,
so these patches are now the property of GNU.  You can do whatever you like
to them.

      -- Julian

                      Mark Wielaard

                      <address@hidden>         To:       Julian
Dolby/Watson/address@hidden
                                               cc:       Brian Jones
<address@hidden>,
                      11/26/02 04:32 PM         address@hidden, address@hidden,

                                                address@hidden, Michael
                                                Hind/Watson/address@hidden

                                               Subject:  Re: Contributions of
work on Jikes RVM with
                                                GNU Classpath

Brian Jones wrote:
> There are some legalities involved I don't understand yet.

Just to be sure. What is the procedure at the moment?
Have all assignment activities been completed?
Can I now just take the patches that Julian submitted and merge them
into the GNU Classpath tree?

Thanks,