Building Kissme, 1st time

From: Daryl Lee
Subject: Building Kissme, 1st time
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:10:43 -0500

I just downloaded Kissme, and dutifully followed instructions in README to
build it, and ran into a dead end very quickly.

The README file says (after building Classpath) to build kissme with
./configure, but it doesn't exist.  So I tried the
aclocal/autoheader/automake/autoconf dance.  But on the automake step, it
whined that I was missing some files:

configure.ac: required file `./install-sh' not found
configure.ac: required file `./mkinstalldirs' not found
configure.ac: required file `./missing' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./INSTALL' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./compile' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found

Can someone offer me some help over this barrier?
--
Daryl Lee
Marietta, GA