automauve

From: Brian Jones
Subject: automauve
Date: 21 Jan 2003 09:27:47 -0500

I've written a simple means of presenting Mauve test results for
multiple projects over a period of time.  I still have to write a
little Perl script to create the necessary gnu plot file that will
make a nice graph; the graph is the only piece missing.  All of the
web pages are generated statically.  I started out with PHP but found
it was too slow for calculating the results, etc.

This can be used to track gcj-<platform> results against each platform
if you want or any other vm+platform.  The presentation scheme is
based loosely on something similar I saw done for building Jakarta
with Ant.  Let me know if you find this useful.

http://www.haphazard.org/~cbj/classpath/automauve/

Thanks,
Brian
--