Open issues for Classpath 0.05

From: John Leuner
Subject: Open issues for Classpath 0.05
Date: 27 Jan 2003 14:05:43 +0000

I assume the bug is #835, I couldn't find a way to see a list of open
bugs. Has anybody tried the patch from Timothy Stack?

http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2002-June/008278.html

From Mark's comments it appears that we should open another bug for a
problem with random number generation.

The three open patches are:

620 Locale optimization - Tom Tromey

This appears to be a performance enhancement, is it necessary for the
next release?

722 ignore supported timeout for linux; available for datagrams - Mark
Wielaard

No comments from Mark, this patch is from the JikesRVM team.

728 fixes to sorting arrays - John Leuner

I was unable to find any problem with the sorting code. I performed some
tests by generating random numbers and checking whether they were sorted
correctly. Perhaps there is a problem with random number generation that
hid the bug?

John Leuner

--
John Leuner <address@hidden>