Classpath 0.05 beta1

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Classpath 0.05 beta1
Date: 09 Feb 2003 19:14:21 -0500

All,

I've posted the first beta of Classpath 0.05 to the FSF alpha release
FTP host.  It contains generated documentation and pre-compiled Java
bytecode which beefs up this release to nearly 7 MB.

What should you do?  Check to see if it works for you.  Hopefully if
CVS currently works for you then this will too.  If there are no
complaints during this week then I'll make a release come next weekend.
If someone would like to help create a proper announcement or announce
it to the various locations appropriately let me know.

If you need to make major changes in the coming week then we'll need
to create a label and branch for this release to prevent
contamination.

Thanks,
Brian
--