SableVM classpath integration and copyrights papers

From: David Bélanger
Subject: SableVM classpath integration and copyrights papers
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:05:25 -0500

Hi,

I'm a current SableVM developer.  I wrote an implementation of Process
and modified some reflection classes in our customized version of
Classpath.  We would like to eventually have the SableVM modifications
integrated in the Classpath CVS.

I would like to know what is the procedure to follow.  From what I
understand, I will have to sign copyright forms.  Let me know who I
should contact for the forms.

Thanks in advance,
David

---