Re: The Road to 1.0

From: John Leuner
Subject: Re: The Road to 1.0
Date: 28 Feb 2003 20:38:41 +0000

I think it makes sense to release Classpath 1.0 when AWT is complete and
we provide most of Java 1.1.

The important part is not the version number though, it's filling in the
missing pieces and debugging them.

It would be nice if someone could write a TODO for the AWT and GTK peers
code.

John Leuner