Re: Want to help in integrating swing. Really last question.

From: Artur Biesiadowski
Subject: Re: Want to help in integrating swing. Really last question.
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 12:03:57 +0100

Dhek Bhun Kho wrote:

(I saw a stack trace last night on the usenet. Note: it seems the SunVM
is using GL4Java in the 1.4 jdk (or is that old news? It is no real
importance to get Swing implemented)

How have you came to conclusion that SunVM actually uses GL4Java ? There is no such point in this stack trace which hints about this - even if there would be, I would expect that given person has replaced awt toolkit by hand.

Sun uses DirectX on windows platform, with more or less success, but it does NOT use opengl - and certainly not this specific implementation (GL4Java).

Artur