Re: cvs commit messages

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: cvs commit messages
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:04:27 +0100

Savannah has problems, a few hundred clients of some eDonkey clone are
violently polling the server as it seems. I had severe difficulties
with CVS access today and yesterday, too. See the Savannah front page
for more information.

Julian

Tom Tromey wrote:
Has anybody seen a cvs commit message from classpath recently?
I updated today, and there were a bunch of changes, but I never
received notification of them in email.