RE: Class loader optimization patch

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: RE: Class loader optimization patch
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:47:00 +0100

Hi,

Sorry about that, here is the ChangeLog entry:

2003-03-15  Jeroen Frijters  <address@hidden>

        * vm/reference/java/lang/VMClassLoader.java
        (loadClass): Changed documentation to make clear null can
        be returned to signal that the class wasn't found.
        * java/lang/ClassLoader.java
        (loadClass(String,boolean)): Added check for null return
        value from VMClassLoader.loadClass.
        * vm/reference/java/lang/Class.java
        (forName(String,boolean,ClassLoader)): Likewise.

I looked at NEWS but I don't think the change needs to be mentioned
there.

Regards,
Jeroen