Re: Request for help + Re: java.lang.Class patches

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Request for help + Re: java.lang.Class patches
Date: 06 Apr 2003 14:06:47 -0600

>>>>> "Prof" == Prof Etienne M Gagnon <address@hidden> writes:

Etienne> In fact, if you have a pretty good idea of what you want, I
Etienne> could develop a code indenter using my SableCC framework.

This would be very cool.

gdb's indentation style is defined by the output of a script that runs
GNU indent with the blessed settings.  This seems like a great way to
deal with this.  For one thing we wouldn't have to be as strict about
checking patches for minor indentation problems -- we could just apply
and reformat.

Tom