Re: [patch] java.sql fixes

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [patch] java.sql fixes
Date: 11 Apr 2003 18:02:34 -0400

Dalibor Topic <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've been switching kaffe to use GNU Classpath's implementation of
> java.sql, and noticed a few bugs, which are exposed by the attached
> test programs, and fixed by the attached patch. With the attached
> patch, Classpath's behaviour on the test programs matches that of
> JDK.

Committed, thanks.

2003-04-11  Dalibor Topic  <address@hidden>

        * java/sql/Date.java: imported java.text.ParseException.
        (getHours, getMinutes, getSeconds, setHours, setMinutes,
        setSeconds) new methods.
        * java/sql/Time.java:
        (getDate, getDay, getMonts, getYear, setDate, setMonth, setYear):
        new methods.
        * java/sql/Date.java, java/sql/Time.java,
         java/sql/Timestamp.java: imported java.text.ParseException.
        (valueOf) throw an IllegalArgumentException if argument can't
        be parsed.
       * java/sql/DriverManager.java
       (getDriver) throw an SQLException if no driver can be found.

       All reported by: Ito Kazumitsu <address@hidden>

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>