LinuxTag in July, Karlsruhe/Gemany

From: Sascha Brawer
Subject: LinuxTag in July, Karlsruhe/Gemany
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:24:25 +0200

Hi all,

the GNU/LinuxTag [1, 2] will take place in Karlsruhe, Germany from July
10th to 13th.

Unfortunately, the deadline has already passed for announcing a full-
scale presentation about Classpath. However, we can hang a poster at the
booth of FSF Europe (where I've volunteered to stand). Also, we could
give a talk or organize a workshop for about max. 50 people.

Did anyone already give a presentation about Classpath/Classpathx, its
goals and current state?

In case more Classpath hackers are going, what about having a workshop?

Best regards,
Sascha

-- Sascha Brawer, address@hidden, http://www.dandelis.ch/people/brawer/

[1] http://www.linuxtag.de/