Re: gtk-peers update

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: gtk-peers update
Date: 21 Apr 2003 22:00:01 -0600

>> It may take me a few days / weeks to get to fixing any new Kissme bug.

Brian> It isn't necessarily a Kissme bug... after being into the peers code
Brian> anything is possible.  :)

You didn't touch any of the Java source, so you could probably test
the hypothesis by using your existing JNI library against libgcj.
That will undoubtedly show a libgcj bug :-)

Thanks for doing this.  I think it should go in.  I'm not too
concerned about the peers not working -- we don't exactly advertise
them as supported.  Having them based on Gtk2 is important enough.

Tom