GNU Java Style

From: Etienne Gagnon
Subject: GNU Java Style
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:57:24 -0400

Hi All,

Does anybody know where I can find the specification of the GNU Java
Style?  If yes, could you please tell me where to find it?

Thanks a lot,

Etienne

Etienne Gagnon wrote:
Cool.  Do you need Tom or someone to post a definitive guide to the
GNU Java style?  I personally am not sure of all of it either.

This would effectively be helpful.  Regarding its implementation, I
don't promise to stick to it all the way, but we can discuss any
controversial issue once I have a prototype.

Thanks in advance,

Etienne

--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.             http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/