Re: Native function layer for porting to different systems

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: Native function layer for porting to different systems
Date: 03 Jun 2003 00:41:09 -0400

"Dr. Torsten Rupp" <address@hidden> writes:

> Can I add the include files of the native layer files with the
> macros defined there to the source files without causing
> trouble? How do I extend the include path list in the Makefiles?

To add most easily, look to modify the EXTRA_INCLUDES variable through
some work in configure.in.

You can see a good example of adding to EXTRA_INCLUDES in
acinclude.m4, the shell script there anyway to see if empty or not and
doing the AC_SUBST at the end.

I'm guessing you'll use the value of target_cpu or target_os to
determine if the 'Linux' directory should be used or something else.
Please note that the jni header link stuff in configure modifies these
values to defaults we support if the particular
jni_md-$target_cpu-$target_os.h is not found.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>