Re: ChangeLog (was: /classpath/javax/swing/border CompoundBorder.java)

From: Sascha Brawer
Subject: Re: ChangeLog (was: /classpath/javax/swing/border CompoundBorder.java)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:33:02 +0200

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> wrote on Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:17:38 -0600:

>Please write a ChangeLog entry for every change.
>Ideally, use the same entry as the commit message.

So, my modification to ChangeLog (revision 1.1100 of 2003/06/10 17:19:17)
is not visible to you?

Or is it a problem with the mailing list? If so, could this be related to
the problem that we had a couple of months ago, where certain commits to
Classpath would sometimes not get posted to the mailing list?

Slightly confused,

-- Sascha

Sascha Brawer, address@hidden, http://www.dandelis.ch/people/brawer/