Re: Auto-generated web pages are not current

From: Sascha Brawer
Subject: Re: Auto-generated web pages are not current
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:21:02 +0200

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> wrote on Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:43:06 -0600:

>>>>> "Sascha" == Sascha Brawer <address@hidden> writes:

Sascha> from the Classpath web page, there are links to the output of
Sascha> japitools [1] and gjdoc [2].  Both scripts seem to have
Sascha> stopped working: japitools on May 3, gjdoc on February 18.

>The japi stuff is being created by my nightly builds (I believe),
>which haven't been working since I went on vacation.  I made a few
>tweaks and hopefully we'll see them start working soon (maybe
>tonight).
>
>I don't know about gjdoc.  If that is easy to set up I could integrate
>it into my nightly build.

I think it would be good to have up-to-date documentation on the web.
Mostly for ourselves, but also because this is something that interested
people might look at if they want to get an impression of the state of
Classpath.

-- Sascha

Sascha Brawer, address@hidden, http://www.dandelis.ch/people/brawer/