javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicGraphicsUtils.getPreferredSize

From: Sascha Brawer
Subject: javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicGraphicsUtils.getPreferredSize
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:35:54 +0200

Hi,

does anyone currently use javax.swing.plaf.basic?

While implementing javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicGraphicsUtils, I have
noticed that Classpath currently has a bogus method

  javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicGraphicsUtils.getPreferredSize

which is not mentioned in Sun's JavaDoc.  I think we should really stick
to the specified APIs.  Thus, unless somebody objects, the next revision
of BasicGraphicsUtils (coming in a few days) will not provide a
getPreferredSize method.

Best,

-- Sascha

Sascha Brawer, address@hidden, http://www.dandelis.ch/people/brawer/